Sr Manager, AI Enrichment
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
AI at Relativity
In the past two years, billions of documents have benefited from the insights of Relativity AI – and we are just getting started using AI to improve user experience and efficiency for document review and investigations at Relativity.
Senior Manager, AI Enrichment Team
The Senior Engineering Manager of the AI Enrichment team is responsible for building and leading a highly effective team of software engineers and working with data scientists and product teams to build, deploy, validate, and monitor machine learning solutions at a petabyte scale.
- Leads team to scope and build features and products
- Contributes to the product roadmap and uses it to bring purpose to the team and their backlog.
- Deliver results within time and scope and brings visibility through regular reporting.
- Owns and operates features and products via dev-ops best practices.
- Develops deep software and product knowledge of their systems, products, and features.
- Makes Effective Decisions
- Displays an ownership mindset; is accountable for the software they develop.
- Uses independent judgment to develop strategic vision within their area.
- Implements operational policies and directives.
- Validates resource utilization to ensure efficient deployment of team members.
- Tackles significant and unique issues, utilizing data analysis and problem-solving skills to provide direction and organization on actions to be taken.
- Promotes Personal Development
- The Senior Engineering Manager of AI Enrichment is responsible for the professional development of their team.
- Works collaboratively with their team to identify and develop the talents of each individual team member.
- Provides development plans for team members.
- Builds High-Performing Teams
- Responsible for building and leading a highly effective team of software engineers and working with departmental contacts to support the demands of the department and meet the objectives of the product development process.
- Keep your team’s vision aligned with the overall department and corporate strategy.
- Utilizes agile and dev-ops techniques to maximize team’s value delivery and minimize team burden.
- Aligns Goals with Strategy
- Serves as a technology advisor to the business on all aspects of software technology trends and novel solutions specific to their domain.
- Stays on top of the latest technological progress and uses this knowledge to ensure company products and software solutions remain marketable and competitive.
- Uses long-term strategic thinking to guide their teams to meet product goals.
- Exercises a significant latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- 4+ years of experience managing software product development teams
- In-depth knowledge of agile product development methodologies
- 10+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and leading successful engineering teams
- Experience managing remote teams or individual staff in remote locations is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering discipline, including modern programming languages, object-oriented programming, high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems, data structures and algorithms, operating systems, and SaaS cloud environments
- Knowledge of dev-ops best practices
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Knowledge-delivering model-based user-facing features a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing and big data technologies, concepts, techniques, and best practices a plus
- Knowledge of data engineering best practices, techniques, and tooling – familiarity with technologies such as Spark and Azure Data Lake Storage is a plus
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.