London Office Manager (in-office) and Procurement Operations Specialist
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
This role will be based at our London office (4 Chiswell Street, 3rd Floor
London EC1Y 4UP) as its office manager. Because of this, daily in-person attendance at the office will be required to help maintain the smooth running of the space.
At Relativity, we build the most innovative and comprehensive tools for making sense of unstructured data. Our people are our best asset and they play an important part in our mission to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The Office Manager and Procurement Operations Specialists will join Relativity’s Workplace Experience & Procurement Teams. The Office Manager and Procurement Operations Specialist will be responsible for delivering excellent in-office experience for all employees and visitors, general administrative and event support for regional leadership, and Procurement Operations administrative support to the Global Sourcing and Procurement team members. The position reports to Sr. Director of Global Real Estate & Procurement.
- Procurement Operations:
- This individual will support the procurement administrative operations efforts across the firm, including monthly, quarterly, and annual audit requirements, managing vendor contracts signature process, and monitoring vendor ticketing and other systems.
- Support in reporting and analysis for senior stakeholders.
- Help implement processes and procedures and conduct training across the organization.
- Working with client subject matter experts, procurement leads, and internal customers to gather and assess challenging business requirements.
- Building and managing internal customer relationships and satisfaction, understanding business requirements as input into enterprise-wide sourcing efforts.
- Office Management & Workplace Experience:
- Managing, organizing and coordinating the day-to-day administrative tasks including office suppliers, coordinating shipments and receiving deliveries.
- Maintaining and developing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office under supervision of Sr. Director of Real Estate and Procurement.
- Provide support to employees, addressing office-related queries or concerns promptly; ensure new employees have a smooth integration into the office environment.
- Provide AV support during client meetings or when needed by regional leadership.
- Ensuring office efficiency is maintained by carrying out the planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems (coordinating with the correct department where applicable).
- Creating a work environment that embodies Relativity’s philosophy and encourages a healthy and dynamic workflow.
- Greeting visitors, provide refreshments for company meetings, managing the office inventory and scheduled maintenance.
- Ensuring H&SE protocols and regulations are implemented and presenting an induction guide with the company.
- Be a First Aider and Fire Marshall
- Booking scheduled installations, reviews and checks with certified HSE companies/inspectors, whilst completing reports in-line with our H&S policy.
- Managing H&S within the office, escalating as necessary, reporting trends and risks to the company H&S Manager.
- Being the primary key holder for the local Alarm system as well as being the emergency contact for our security company who come out and check the building.
- First point of contact onsite for our building management.
- Attending all necessary meetings, escalating where needed, bringing information back to regional leadership and Sr. Director of Real Estate and Procurement and effecting change as needed.
- Managing contractors' relationships (incl. but not limited to: cleaning; couriers; stationary etc.)
- Sourcing more eco-friendly and sustainable suppliers and services.
- Provide assistant support to regional Leadership as needed.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of company social events.
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties where required.
- May be required to travel once or twice per year for corporatewide events.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities, capable of handling diverse responsibilities effectively.
- You will gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have ability to demonstrate experience in a similar role.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Knowledge of H&S regulations and best practices.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, demonstratinga high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to flex, adapt easily and be motivated by constant change.
- Proven success in an ever changing, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently while using discretion.
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative.
- 3-5 years of relative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for communication and networking at all levels of organization
- Excellent customer services and organization skills
- Must be a team-player
- The ability to flex, adapt easily and be motivated by constant change
- Proven success in an ever changing, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 39,000 and 56,000 GBP/year. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.