Administrative Assistant - Engineering
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
You will provide specialized administrative support to Relativity senior leaders. You will be responsible for keeping our leaders on-track, organized and responsive. You will execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. You will triage and respond to incoming questions, offer solutions, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations and coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. You will contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and perform work and must be able to maintain confidentiality of work. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
This role will report directly to the VP, Engineering -Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning but will also have responsibility for supporting 3-4 other Senior Directors/VPs.
This position is based in Chicago, IL with a hybrid work arrangement.
Your Role In Action
- Provides high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipates their needs and prioritizes accordingly.
- Manages calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders and annual planning calendar (OMS) and creates look-ahead calendars for review.
- Creates and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manages schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries and coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports including arranging travel itineraries, and compiles travel documents.
- Manages executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating.
- Manages event set-up, breakdown and catering, including off-site events.
- Acts as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports’ expenses and purchases in place of executive. and assists with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Creates and prepares correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answers and screens phone calls and responds independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Remains knowledgeable of all company administrative policies and procedures.
- May be asked to run various errands.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Minimum 1 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or commensurate experience.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- May be required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift over 30 pounds
- Travel may be required on occasion.
- Overtime may be required throughout the year.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.