Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another, working together to build AI software solutions?
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Relativity Discovery+ Engineering team. Come work with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on NLP-based applications that power the pursuit of justice.
- Architect, design, and develop model-based applications
- Guide product improvements across schema, framework, and platform
- Lead the team to best-practice technical design, by example and through collaboration
- Understand department-wide initiatives and guidelines, work with teams to ensure implementation is aligned with Engineering-wide policies and direction
- Maintain a backlog of tools or technology enhancements to improve the maintainability and quality of the solutions
- Encourage teams to work collaboratively by advising and enforcing best practices when needed
- Stay up-to-date with technologies and best practices related to CI/CD tooling and developer productivity
- 2+ years of professional experience delivering successful SaaS products. 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- A self-starter driven to make an impact
- Strong Communications skills, experience leading teams
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, e.g: Java, Python, C#
- Able to learn at multiple levels of the stack – from fine-granularity technical implementation to high level control- and data-flow.
- Comfortable working from Specifications to create a Technical Approach and scoping work
- Able to consider the Engineering solution in the business context
- Obsession with software quality and empathy for customer experience
- In-depth technical understanding and experience with at least two of the following DevOps Platforms: GitHub, Azure DevOps, GitLab, and Jenkins
- Experience implementing redundancy and disaster recovery scenarios
Nice to Have
- Experience building AI-powered products that use Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Fundamental knowledge of Kubernetes and container-based systems
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184057 and 249019 gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.