Senior Data Analyst 21-0656 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Strategy and Business Operations team (under the Chief Growth Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by deeply understanding our data, identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
- Conduct data analysis and research and coordinate with other teams to gather actionable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data analysis plays a key role
- Understand and ultimately master the data ecosystem in the company and have the ability to provide insights on how to use it
- Build advanced predictive models for key business metrics to inform management decisions
- Collaborate with other data/metric stakeholders in identifying trends and presenting findings
- Maintain an understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting etc.)
- Work closely with the management team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- You love digging into data with the ultimate goal to problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Excellent communication skills, including storyline creation, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- Knowledge of statistical methods and hands-on experience in tools like R, Python or MATLAB
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of a CRM tool, e.g. Salesforce.com
- Strong business acumen including problem-solving, structuring and critical thinking
- Proven excellent analytical capabilities, including complex Excel modeling and data cleaning
- Passionate about data and reporting
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Basic understanding of corporate finance & financial analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm or high-tech company