Demand Generation Specialist
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and measuring lead generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the pipeline. The lead generation specialist will work with the Demand Generation segment leaders and the Sales team to execute compelling campaigns that drive results. This role is involved in every step of the customer engagement cycle from ideation to implementation and analysis. The Demand Generation Specialist is expected to monitor, analyze, test and continually refine all components of campaign life cycles as well as follow marketing best practices in order to optimize lead generation.
Your Role In Action
- Build, manage and refine target audience contact database and develop email campaigns to promote relevant demand generation programs such as upcoming trade shows, own events, webinars, as well as product land company updates
- Segment audiences based on behaviors, like past email engagement, website interaction, event attendance, and develop strategies to nurture prospects into qualified leads.
- Support segment leaders in the execution of in-person and virtual events, including invitation, post-event communications, event logistics and marketing operations surrounding the campaign
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Perform A/B testing with regularity.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of Relativity’s offerings, partner offerings, industry/product solutions, customer applications, competitive product differences as well as evolving strategies.
- Utilize Salesforce and Marketo to create, monitor and track campaign progress
- 2+ years of experience and proven results in developing effective email marketing campaigns
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo strongly preferred)
- Salesforce experience necessary to build reports, create campaigns
- Strong understanding of email marketing rules and guidelines
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple projects in parallel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn technical information and apply it in a fast-paced environment
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.