Product Security Manager 21-0600
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
Relativity wants to speak to experienced Product Security Managers, who are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in our Calder7, Relativity's Security Team. Calder7's mission is to obstruct adversaries, defend the fortress, and accelerate our talent. Our Calder7 teams are located in the USA and Poland, serving the needs of employees and customers in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
As our Product Security Manager, you will lead our Application Security and Cloud Security teams in Poland. You will ensure the teams operate in tandem with their US counterparts, execute on the shared roadmap, and tackle complex engineering challenges to bring robust security into our product and services. This role involves both, technical leadership and people management within a high-performing matrix environment. Being part of Global Security organization, comprising of a team of 8 security experts with functional reporting lines to Chicago.
What are the core duties of this role?
- Lead a team of software security experts from various spaces, including DevSecOps, Application Security, and Cloud Security.
- Lead development of security tooling that enables Relativity’s engineering teams in building our product faster and with security built-in at every stage of the SDLC
- Ensure our code is secure, through multiple processes, including static and dynamic analysis
- Partner with other stakeholders to work on cross-functional projects
- Manage vendors performing external penetration tests
- Drive adoption of Security Champion program
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues
- Coach and manage the performance of individual contributors
- Provide Security guidelines for preventing vulnerabilities
- Perform threat modeling
- Interact with scrum teams to seek implementation and completion of security requirements
- Support penetration tests conducted by 3rd parties
- Support Security Champion program
- Offer estimates and feedback during sprint planning.
- Previous experience as a core contributor on full-stack web application projects
- Previous experience working in .NET projects.
- Previous experience working with version control systems such as Git.
- Deep interest in software development, security, and protecting client software systems from malicious actors both inside and out
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and coach technical teams.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations.
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement.
- College degree or relevant experience.