Billing Analyst 20-0522
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Finance team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Accountant Specialist in AR works with other team members to produce accurate and timely financial results. This position also collaborates to provide excellent customer service to other departments.
- Assist with the team’s billing processes, including mid-month and month-end billing; monitoring of the finance queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; and facilitating license key delivery of software.
- Collaborate with other departments to increase operational efficiency and ensure billing and usage data accuracy.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of the company’s current products and services
- Work with the Information Technology team to design, improve and test new existing workflows to drive billing automation initiatives
- Assist in managing billing related inquiries and facilitate billing issue escalation
- Observe accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, and develop repayment plans with team and Account Executives
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
- Experience in an accounting or billing position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Several years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel Experience
- Working knowledge and experience with Sage Intacct or other accounting software, along with working experience with Salesforce preferred
- Requires less than 10% travel, as dictated by project-based work.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, around 6 days/month and during probation period (11-19) to support smooth cooperation with US team and support crucial activities.