Shift Lead, Customer Support (remote, 24/7)(Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Shift Lead will be responsible for ensuring the customer support team meets defined KPI’s to deliver a consistent, positive experience for our customers during their designated shift. The Shift Lead will also be responsible for ensuring there are smooth operational transitions from one shift to another and ongoing customer needs are appropriately addressed. This role will ensure that service levels are effectively managed and customer expectations are achieved or exceeded. The Shift Lead works closely with Support Management, the WFM team, and the Knowledge Manager to ensure technicians are meeting team metrics, and that operating standards and procedures are developed, revised, and followed to provide exceptional customer service.
The working hours are based on rotational shifts, (including nights, weekends, and public holidays), where shifts rotate or change according to a set schedule published in advance
- Oversees daily staff activities in the Service Desk; as well as trains, coaches and mentors technicians.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Acts as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Monitors and manages Service Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Ensures smooth operational transition from one shift to the next to meet teamwide performance goals and ensure ongoing customer needs are addressed.
- Develops guidelines and procedures in the Service Desk to improve quality and process. Advises management on situations that may require additional support or escalation.
- Develops ticket escalation processes and determines root cause of issues and communicates appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manages processes for communicating outage/emergency activities.
- Develops, updates, and maintains training material for technicians when required in partnership with the Knowledge Manager
- Provides review of data, KPI’s, and trends to management on a daily, weekly, monthly or as-needed basis. Drives ticket trending analysis and partners with management to develop strategies for improvement.
- Monitors employee work schedules and provide backup support as needed.
- Monitors and manages the ticket queue and assigns tickets to technicians.
- Reviews customer satisfaction feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested.
- Ensures appropriate policies and procedures are followed for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving and closing support tickets.
- Maintains close attention to detail for team-wide categorizing and documenting of tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data.
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices.
- Accurately track hours worked daily.
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values.
- Is flexible to work rotational shifts (including nights, weekends, and public holidays), where shifts rotate or change according to a set schedule published in advance
- 2+ years of experience working in Relativity or e-discovery and/or 2+ years of experience working in Technical Customer Support
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- ITIL certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience (see experience requirement)
- 3+ years in a role interacting with customers, or equivalent education (see education requirement)
- Experience supporting clients as a primary point of contact using phone and email
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented with the ability to drive efficiency and strategies for improvement
- Experience with and knowledge of contact centers, workforce management, and meeting service level targets
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience using ITIL methodology
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.