Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager drives the success of the company’s products. This position develops go-to-market strategies and detailed marketing plans, maintains expertise with respect to the market, oversees activities related to sales and customer success support, and maintains close relationships with the Product, Marketing, and Commercial team leadership.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products.
- Own product launches and message-driven go-to-market plans, and successfully drive internal buy-in and cross-functional execution.
- Assess performance of product launches and go-to-market plans, adjust based on market signals, and report results to senior level team members and executives.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer segments, personas, and use cases to drive tailored, compelling messaging and recommend appropriate channels for maximum impact.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to communicate pricing and packaging strategies, including value propositions for customers.
- Ability to lead market validation projects to test the viability of product concepts and make recommendations to the executive team.
- Conduct market research to inform go-to-market plans and hypotheses and make recommendations on how to incorporate industry information into strategy.
- Serve as a trusted resource for sales and success teams, providing strong enablement resources and demonstrating command of sales process and products.
- Serve as a coaching resource for more junior team members for input on strategic planning, messaging, and sales/success enablement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Advanced understanding of the full software development lifecycle and understanding of the software building process.
- High level of comfort with cross-functional leadership and strong stakeholder management from the executive level down.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving, critical thinking, and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Eight or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking.
- Requires less than 10% travel, as dictated by project-based work.