BI Data Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to work on a variety of company reporting requests. The ideal candidate for this role displays extreme passion for data and problem solving and is driven to ask the right questions to surface up business insights.
Your Role In Action:
- Interact with business users to understand reporting requirements and create new and/or update existing Tableau dashboards to satisfy the business need.
- Provide excellent customer support when assessing, managing, and responding to requests and connecting our internal customers to relevant data.
- Create and maintain documentation including, but not limited to, data catalog, best practices, SOPs, information governance policies, etc.
- Interact with BI data engineers whenever data schemas need redesigning to accommodate new reporting requirements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in data analytics, programming, database administration, or data management experience. Experience with data wrangling required.
- Intermediate knowledge of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
- Intermediate knowledge of a data visualization tool, preferably Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of data modeling, data schemas
- Ability to read SQL and/or Snowflake queries
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Being an excellent communicator, both written & verbal
- Being able to work efficiently under pressure and meets deadlines while balancing customer requests across multiple stakeholders
- Exceling at cross-team collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Experience in a customer (internal or external) facing role
- Experience with a SaaS or subscription-based software company
- Displaying extreme passion for data and problem solving – being driven to ask the right questions and surface up business insights
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.