Technical Enablement Specialist e-Discovery
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Technical Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible for RelativityOne technical enablement functions, including data migrations and POCs, with an understanding of client usage and capabilities for all RelativityOne products and offerings across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Technical Enablement Specialist works under the moderate direction of managers and senior team members. You will be responsible for providing customers with guidance and expertise to use RelativityOne successfully.
- Minimum of five years of e-discovery experience.
- Lead RelativityOne technical enablement activities.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding RelativityOne technical enablement activities.
- Capture customer and prospective customer requirements and work with internal teams to create scopes of work and enablement plans to address business needs.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Act as internal subject matter expert for RelativityOne within the organization and as it relates to the Customer Enablement team
- Participate in sales calls and meetings as required and assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Participate in industry events and contribute to thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Track activities in the approved internal systems, including detailed updates for all customer interactions and change management.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to core company values.
- Minimum of five years experience working with customers in a technical capacity.
- Relativity Certified Admin (RCA)
- Strong knowledge of RelativityOne Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of Relativity Best Practices
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.