Salesforce Application Administrator (Remote Poland)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for an Application Administrator to join the Business Systems and Applications team. The Application Administrator works under the direction of the Application Manager and receives guidance from senior team members.
As an Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and championing of the internal application Salesforce across Relativity. The Application Administrator works with the discipline team to provide production support to business users and aid in the execution of platform-level initiatives. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current platform pain points, define business objectives, and determine required solution capabilities to enable and optimize Salesforce platform health. You will champion data governance and complete technical debt projects.
The ideal candidate is curious, detail-oriented, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves level 2 user issues as they arise
- Tracks work progress/status, identifies risks/constraints and shares/escalates issues as necessary
- Effectively applies critical thinking to understand and solve problems, makes well thought-out decisions to quickly and positively create results
- Supports and manages applications connected to Salesforce, including but not limited to Gainsight, DocuSign, Nice inContact and Clari.
- Works with Developers, Admins, and IT Business Service Managers to deliver business solutions to established Stakeholders
- Participates in solution brainstorming, research, decision making and testing
- Follows established standards for design, analysis, build, test, documentation and release management
- Ensures proper security models are in place and maintained for data access
- Migrate changes between environments using DevOps tools
- Participates in release readiness rituals to ensure new Salesforce platform releases are rolled out smoothly to the organization
- Maintains Salesforce certification(s) and continues to develop professionally
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- At least two years working with at least one key Salesforce Cloud (Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- At least two years supporting an organization larger than 250 employees in a system administrator or business analyst capacity
- Basic knowledge of formula building inside of Salesforce including syntax, functions, and operators
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining declarative automation
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.