Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Senior Workday HRIS Analyst is intimately involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining Relativity’s HR systems. The role partners across HR and the business, acting as a Workday expert while leading both large and small initiatives. You will champion projects on the HRIS roadmap by responding to complex problems and situations. This role reports to the Manager of HRIS Solutions.
- Manage complex HRIS projects, including implementation of new functionality and new modules as needed.
- Support development and management of the HRIS roadmap, including maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across HR and the business and acting as the subject matter expert for optimizing our HR systems.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, including unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Support multi-department projects or initiatives from across the business by representing HR and Workday perspectives and interests.
- Be a subject matter expert for Workday, interpreting and translating end-user needs into system requirements.
- Create and manage documentation for end-user adoption and training.
- Manage full-cycle projects including building project plans, coordinating testing activities, and tracking project decisions to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Design, develop, and implement efficient and effective business processes to capture employee data changes using systems functionality.
- Lead the HRIS component for annual HR programs such as promotions, compliance training/reporting, and payroll year-end activities, including requirements gathering, documentation, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Write and maintain a library of HR reports, which will be used by the different HR verticals, business leaders, and stakeholders.
- Keep current on HR system trends with a working knowledge of HR system best practices.
- Advise other members of the HRIS team on various projects, guiding them with knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- 4+ years of Workday experience, including in-depth knowledge of 2+ Workday modules.
- Experience working in either a fast-paced technology company or a global enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database designs, structures, and functions.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient implementation of HRIS system.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; the ability to apply systems knowledge through troubleshooting and analyzing new issues is critical.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices.
- Baseline knowledge of integration setup, with the ability to maintain integration-related security and troubleshoot errors.
- Proven experience with system implementations; working knowledge of how to apply regional data privacy laws like GDPR & CCPA to the system is a plus.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 139,000 and 188,000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.