IT Application Engineer (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Are you interested in working with new and exciting technologies? Do you enjoy solving complex problems using your software development skills? Then this opportunity is for you!
As an IT Application Engineer at Relativity, you will use your software development talents and skills to help build custom applications for our internal teams and our external customers. Your primary responsibility will be developing and supporting our Azure cloud-based Relativity billing application. You will have many exciting opportunities to work with the numerous technologies within our department, such as Salesforce, Jira, Snowflake, and Informatica.
The Application Engineering team focuses on software development using a wide range of different technologies. We work with our Salesforce and Jira administrator to build custom solutions to automate our internal and external processes. In addition, we also utilize the latest technologies and frameworks to build complete customized applications to solve many of our customers challenges and needs.
Your Role in Action
- Develop and support our Relativity billing application.
- Analyze and understand billing data to ensure data quality.
- Customize and automate our internal and external processes.
- Participate in our Agile Scrum processes and rituals
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- 3+ years of software development experience with Microsoft .NET using C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server or similar technologies.
- Experience working with Agile development and CI/CD methodologies
- Strong communication, team-work, and problem solving skills.
- Salesforce, Jira, or ETL development is a plus.
- Financial or sales experience is a plus.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.