Business Process Analyst
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Business Process Analyst in Revenue Operations will be responsible for supporting the execution of initiatives as they relate to Relativity’s go-to-market strategy. You will partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the business to drive efficiency leveraging process and technology that will help to accelerate our commercial teams’ ability to be successful. In addition, you will help define best practices and standards for Business Process for the department.
Your Role In Action
- Support large scaled, cross functional initiatives that support our go-to-market strategy
- Act as a central point of contact forthe go-to-market teamsand act as conduit to other departments, translating business needs into requirements.
- Align and partner with our IT department in managing and executing the technical roadmap
- Maintain systems, tools and processes used by the go-to-market teams and provide general support to all users
- Enhance processes to streamline business objectives and drive efficiencies across all teams supporting the commercial strategy
- Use business acumen, data, and resources available to identify bottlenecks and gaps to proactively make recommendations on efficiency gains
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships that result in adoption of organizational change
- Ability to compare technologies and make recommendations to senior members of the team on best practices for data mapping and integration
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and foster a keen sense of urgency
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to keep multiple projects on schedule simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.