Workforce Management Associate (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Workforce Management (WFM) Associate, Support Operations is responsible for supporting the Global Customer Support team by planning and executing staffing models across multiple support channels to ensure the team is able to consistently provide a quality experience to customers. You will perform data analysis and execute on the strategy and initiatives driven by the Director of Global Support Operations. Your data and analytical skills will allow you to effectively forecast and coordinate team coverage in advance, as well react dynamically to real-time changes in the data trends.
- Create accurate team member schedules proactively to meet forecasted volume and achieve expected service level goals
- Perform real-time monitoring of inbound phone and email channels to ensure the team is adequately staffed and adhering to expected activities to meet customer demand
- Assess real-time the teams’ performance toward service level goals and make quick decisions on resource adjustments as needed to ensure those goals are achieved daily, weekly, and monthly
- Be strategic in approaching complex situations by anticipating changes required, proactively forecasting outcomes in advance, and making recommendations to management
- Assist in the development of initiatives aimed at improving and implementing best practices in productivity and decisions regarding contact center strategies
- Gather, compile, and report on data in a clear, easily understood, and actionable format
- Collaborate with Global Support management and Operations peers to identify data-driven opportunities for further workforce optimization
- Act in an administrative capacity for WFM and telephony software (NICE InContact), as well as other key programs owned by the department as needed
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Global Support strategy.
- Support operational processes that enable Global Support leaders to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for coverage, staffing analysis, and department goals.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Global Support team to accurately report on key activities
- At least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees in multi-site, multi-skill environments who perform more complex technical work
- Experience in a support center
- Experience with Workforce Management software and methodologies (forecasting, scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Experience with NICE InContact software
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Some experience with Workforce Management software and methodologies (forecasting, scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel