Senior Integration Engineer (Remote or Hybrid)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for a Senior Middleware Engineer to join the Enterprise Applications and Architecture team. The Senior Middleware Engineer works under the minimal direction of the Director of Global IT COE & Manager of Applications, and receives guidance from senior team members.
As a Senior Middleware Engineer with the Enterprise Applications and Architecture team, you will design, develop, and maintain integrations (application and data) with various systems within our technology stack. Your primary responsibility will be delivering technical expertise in the development and ownership of business systems, integrations, and custom middleware solutions. You will have many exciting and challenging opportunities to work with numerous technologies, such as Jira, Salesforce, RelativityOne, PagerDuty, Zuora, Azure, Snowflake, and Informatica.
The Enterprise Applications and Architecture team focuses on software development using a wide range of different technologies. We work with our Salesforce and Jira admins & developers to configure standard & build custom solutions that automates our internal and external business processes. In addition, we also utilize the latest technologies and frameworks to build customized applications to solve many of our customers challenges and needs.
Your Role in Action:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications integrations using Relativity IT's technology stack.
- Perform ETL data integrations across applications, databases, and data lakes.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, administrators, architects, and stakeholders to implement applications and data integrations to support business requirements.
- Be a self-starter & motivated to apply industry standards and best practices when designing and implementing integrations.
- Perform functional & nonfunctional requirements analysis when understanding our processes and systems.
- Troubleshoot issues by identifying root causes, interpret logs, and fix defects.
- Provide concise requirements, design and support documentation.
- Overall 4+ years of experience working in IT industry.
- 2+ years of developer experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar databases. Familiar with performance and query optimizations.
- 2+ years of integration experience using Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Mulesoft, Workato, or similar integration and ETL tools.
- 3+ years of experience implementing cloud-based integrations utilizing APIs and other middleware architecture/design patterns.
- Experience working with Agile development and CI/CD methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, and technical requirements into business specification for stakeholders.
- Strong internal customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, curious, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 228 000and 308 000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.