Product Marketing Manager - Content Marketing
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As the Product Marketing Manager of Content Marketing, you will be an essential member of the product marketing team, and responsible for developing thought-provoking content—from e-books to blogs to live event content—that tie into RelativityOne's overall marketing plans and strategies. You are a creative marketing professional with a writing background on technical topics. You can develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. You will help expand RelativityOne's digital footprint within the Law Firm segment and increasing our overall brand awareness.
Your Role in Action: Content Strategy
- Develop and build the long-term content marketing strategy and set short-term goals that results in scalable and ever-improving communications
- Help with the programming and promotion of industry sessions for our annual user conference, Relativity Fest, and other major conferences throughout the year
- Work with marketing, sales, and communications teams to ensure understanding on important messages
- Create and deliver engaging content across all channels (branded collateral, web copy, social media, blog, presentations, award applications)
- Work as a voice of the customer through customer interviews that lead to the development of Customer Case Studies, Testimonials, and customer webinar/event speaking opportunities
- Always look to improve content based on engagement and usage
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics, in partnership with the demand generation team
- Ensure all external communications follow brand standards and are aligned with Relativity's strategic goals
- Partner creative and demand generation teams to create assets that enhance existing nurture campaigns, tracking usage and success metrics
Research and Metrics
- Keep up with current content trends, research similar organizations' content, and make recommendations accordingly
- Develop success criteria and strategy with appropriate metrics to track the success of the content strategy
- 4+ years of marketing or similar experience.
- Project management skills
- 4+ years of work experience in content marketing
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish goals
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.