Workday HRIS Analyst
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Workday HRIS Analyst configures, maintains, and supports Relativity’s HR systems. The HRIS Analyst partners across HR and the business to act as a Workday subject matter expert and to configure, maintain, and evolve Workday. The incumbent will provide knowledge and experience regarding Workday configuration and maintenance as well as the ability to quickly respond to complex problems and situations.
- Manage HRIS projects, including implementation of new functionality as needed.
- Support initiatives on the HRIS roadmap, including maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across HR and the business and acting as the subject matter expert for our HR systems.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Be subject matter expert for Workday; create documentation used for end user adoption and training.
- Manage project deadlines, testing activities, and contracts with other team members to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the IT team to maintain integrations and to manage system upgrades.
- Manage employee data changes.
- Act as Workday SME for annual HR programs such as performance management, promotions, compliance reporting, and open enrollment.
- Write, maintain, and support a library of HR reports.
- Keeps current on Workday best practices.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Advanced Compensation, and/or Talent and Performance Management is a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices and strong HR acumen.
- 1-2 years Workday experience.
- Ability to create, modify, and test business processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Understanding of Workday database designs, structures, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.