Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Senior Workday HRIS Analyst configures and supports Relativity's HR systems. The HRIS Analyst partners across HR and the business to act as a Workday expert and to configure and evolve Workday. You will provide experience regarding Workday configuration and maintenance and respond to complex problems and situations. This role reports to the Manager of HRIS Solutions.
Your Role in Action
- Manage HRIS projects, including implementation of new functionality
- Support plans on the HRIS roadmap, including maintaining relationships with important partners across HR and the business and being the expert for our HR systems
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Be the expert for Workday; create documentation used for end-user adoption and training.
- Manage project deadlines, testing activities, and contracts with other team members to complete implementations and upgrades
- Work with the IT team to maintain integrations and to manage system upgrades.
- Manage employee data changes
- Be the Workday Expert for annual HR programs such as performance management, promotions, compliance reporting, and open enrollment
- Write and support a library of HR reports
- Keep current on Workday best practices
- Other tasks as assigned, per our needs
- 1+ years Workday experience
- Ability to create and test business processes
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Understanding of Workday database designs, structures, and functions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Advanced Compensation, or Talent and Performance Management
- Apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
- Manage change, always mindful of technology, business processes, and system effects.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.