Account Executive, Channel (EMEA) - 20-0589 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Account Executive, Channel EMEA, you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining, and expanding relationships with new channel partners. The Account Executive, Channel understands the unique needs and business drivers within their accounts. They utilise this knowledge to sell our product suite, advocate for their clients within Relativity and overall help them be successful with our products.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner selling process and develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell to partner’s end users in coordination with the partner’s sales resources.
- Manage potential channel friction with other company sales streams by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally.
- Work with customer success, support, and product teams to support assigned partner accounts.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, 2 of which must be in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment
- Value-add selling experience with some SaaS exposure (1-2 years)
- Proven track record of success in hunting as well as managing and growing a book of business
- Experience managing the sales cycle from start to end and from business champion to the C-level.
- Record of being a fast learner and self-motivated to deliver on the results without extensive supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Hybrid SaaS and on-premise selling experience highly preferred.