Technical Recruitment Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Technical Recruitment Manager spearheads the company’s sourcing, recruiting and hiring initiatives for our technical positions at Relativity (i.e. Engineering, Product Management, Security, IT, Service Delivery). The Technical Recruitment Manager creates and implements strategies to enable the Recruiting team to successfully build a strong diverse candidate pipeline, consults with our Executives and business leaders while creating a positive experience for candidates and new hires.
Your Role in Action
- Build and implement recruitment strategies to attract top technical talent to Relativity
- Oversee the hiring strategy for positions in our Technical departments to align with overall hiring goals
- Track success of recruitment strategies including detailed analysis of sources, processes, campaigns, etc.
- Manages a team of Talent Acquisition professionals and supports their development through personal development plans, coordinating continuous learning efforts and delivering constructive honest and consistent feedback
- 5+ years of experience leading full-cycle Recruitment activities, with a proven record of driving change to meet organizational goals and experience leading cross-functional projects
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (e.g., Lever, Greenhouse, iCIMS, etc.) and other relevant recruiting software
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals