Senior .NET Software Engineer (Enrichment)
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Senior Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software products, in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
The Enrichment Team
Relativity’s “Enrichment” product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity’s Review platform. As part of the Enrichment team, you will work on modernizing the Enrichment user experience, deal with the unique challenge of processing a diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability challenges, and learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
Your Role in Action
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software.
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner.
- Being a dependable and highly skilled team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspirations for them.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Working on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services.
- Building highly distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommends changes in policies and procedures.
- Encourages pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team.
- Provides development expertise to team members through education and review.
- Is always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers.
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection You may be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
Senior Software Engineer performs the following functions, in addition to others, in the administration of their position:
- 5+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, experience in .NET core will be a plus
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, preferably TDD approach.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud will be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile frameworks.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184,057 and 249,018 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.