Advanced Software Engineer - Analytics
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Join our Analytics Engineering group where we specialize in Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our suite of Analytics features allow our users to conceptually group documents based on meaning, not just word matching. We also provide structure and visualization to unstructured data, allowing our users to find the most relevant data the fastest. We use machine learning to train the system to find relevant documents without the need for excessive manual intervention.
This Advanced Software Engineer will report to Manager of Software Engineering in Analytics.
Your Role in Action
- Work with your team and other partners to define, design, implement, test, document, and provide quality software products using C#, and other technologies
- Use sound engineering practices to provide functional, reliable, secure, tested and maintainable software that satisfies partners requirements
- Work with the team to improve the scalability and performance of existing products
- Positively contribute to the culture, well-being, and growth of each team member and the company at large by being a helpful and considerate team member and by following our core values
- Experience writing automated tests for CI/CD
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency and distributed systems in C#
- Toubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to the team and other partners
- Experience building distributed, elastic micro-service applications that self-heal in the event of failures
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.