Analyst, Marketing Operations - Text IQ
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Analyst, Marketing Operations will join Relativity’s Marketing Operations team and be responsible for supporting the Text IQ marketing team in strategic planning and analysis. Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it. Text IQ is a Top 100 AI Company trusted by the world's largest enterprises. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces.
This person should be data-centric and have a track record of incorporating data into storytelling. They will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and measuring KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with marketing and sales leaders on campaign and brand analysis, and other analysis projects.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of marketing trends, especially revenue growth and demand generation focused initiatives, including multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Text IQ’s overall commercial strategy.
- Measure, monitor, and optimize the lead lifecycle funnel from inquiry to MQL, SQL and to closed or won opportunity and facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the team to accurately report on key revenue driving activities.
- Support operational processes that enable the marketing team to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for key marketing programs and staffing analysis.
- Partner with the marketing organization at all levels to support priority initiatives, annual planning, and goal setting exercises.
- Participate in projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to design and drive scalable solutions that support go-to-market strategies and drive exponential growth.
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Previous experience working with Salesforce
- Understanding of how marketing contributes to commercial business goals
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (especially in Excel)
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Hadoop, and/or Groove