Associate Product Manager - Text IQ (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Management team is looking for an Associate Product Manager with background in product development, as well as, strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused on Text IQ’s (a Relativity Company) AI powered legal privilege solution, you will be responsible for helping position Relativity as the AI leader within the eDiscovery space by innovating new features for its solution to modernizing the manual privilege review process. You will analyze data and build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems with user experiences that reflects deep understanding of their needs. You will analyze usage data, collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other product managers to plan, execute, and release solutions that achieve project goals and facilitate frequent feedback loops.
- Understands the product, speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand.
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s), under the direction of Product Leads.
- Works closely with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams.
- With the guidance of Product Leads, ensures what we build solves the business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Performs data analysis to quantify business impact and inform requirements for the immediate roadmap.
- Converts customer and business problems into sound product solutions.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s).
- Tracks and reports on product metrics.
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content.
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases with guidance from Product Leads.
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact.
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
- Facilitate communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for identifying conflict resolution needs amongst product development stakeholders, bringing in Product Leads as needed.
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Additional tasks to support the Product team, as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in business, design, or technology function at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of how to conduct discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.
Your Preferred Skills:
- Some knowledge or experience with AI/ML development.
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.