Senior QA Analyst 20-0602
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
Senior QA Analyst drives customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity current and future software products. Contribute to a motivating environment that empowers teams and individuals to engineer QA efficiencies in practice, through process, and with effective tools/techniques.
The QA Analyst is responsible for delivering results for Relativity by:
· Identifying and removing risks to quality for Relativity’s software products.
· Contributing to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds working software.
· Raising the collective QA and Development knowledgebase of a product development team.
- Provide functional and QA expertise through instruction of team members on how to test our software.
- Identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building.
- Design and execute manual test cases to assure the quality of a functional domain.
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
- Document test cases that clearly articulate test objectives, steps and expected results.
- Escalate to management when risk to quality becomes unacceptable.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software.
- Contribute to the planning process to establish tasks and forecasts for work to be performed
- Ask the right questions, in the right way, at the right time to reduce the introduction of quality risk.
- Be an ambassador for Agile QA by practicing principles such as testing early in the process.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Writing software that tests software in an automated fashion will be a plus.
- 5+ years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications.