Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity, you will use your development expertise, leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we improve and build great technology. This role reports to the Manager of Software Engineering. The Automation Enablement Team: Our team owns foundational software, providing tooling for applications to extend the functionalities of Relativity by developers for both internal Relativity and external developers in our ecosystem. We also help integrate a few third-party applications to enable client-facing net promotor score surveys and internal-facing metrics to understand Relativity features' usage better.
Your Role In Action
- Architect and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- 5+ years of software development experience building large, responsive, and interactive web applications
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET, ASP.NET or MVC
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience leading an Agile software team, including mentoring and project leadership
- Experience developing highly scalable solutions in Azure or other cloud platforms
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering disciplines, including the ability to work in all layers of the Application Stack
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principals, experience with Azure DevOps
- Excellent Knowledge of new technology trends and their application in the marketplace
Why Relativity? Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.