Senior Financial Analyst - Product Finance
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Financial Analyst - Product Finance, you will have the opportunity to build and define the young Product Finance function with Relativity. Working for the Product Finance Manager, you will partner with leaders across our Engineering and Product organizations to understand our product costs, drive creation and understanding of key metrics, and help those organizations make key decisions related to the financial performance of our SaaS products. You will also be a key part of the cross-finance monthly close and reporting cycle, with ownership of core usage and contract data.
- Create and manage reporting and modeling for product COGS, usage and contract data
- Work closely with Product teams to track, report and forecast our SaaS related costs
- Create and visualize new and useful Product-related metrics using multiple internal systems (SalesForce, Tableau, Intacct, etc)
- Understand revenue recognition and help drive topline forecasting for our SaaS products
- Understand and report on product utilization, driving key learnings throughout the organization
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive modeling experience.
- Expert ability to manage and model large and complex data sets, and summarize them in an easily digestible way for cross-functional partners
- Highly proficient in excel modeling
- High curiosity and desire to build into new tools and processes
- Strong business skills and ability to focus on implications beyond the numbers
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to new projects or goals
- Ability to learn and work with multiple internal enterprise systems which house data