Analyst, Marketing Operations
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Analyst, Marketing Operations is responsible for supporting the marketing team in strategic planning and analysis. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with marketing leaders on campaign and brand analysis, and other analysis projects.
Your Role In Action
- Partner with the marketing organization at all levels to support priority initiatives, annual planning, and goal setting exercises.
- Support successful change management practices that promote internal adoption and retention of programs and key company initiatives.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of marketing trends, especially revenue growth and demand generation focused initiatives, including multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support operational processes that enable marketing managers to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for key marketing programs and staffing analysis.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s overall commercial strategy.
- Facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Customer group team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of the Customer Group.
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.