Advanced Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As an Advanced Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support our Relativity software products.
We're looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies. You enjoy working with team members and having fun building something great. You are also versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about solving new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our team.
The Platform Team
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other primary functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. The Relativity Platform team also develops primary services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- After gathering relevant experience you will handle technical support as a second line of support if Client Services is not able to solve an urgent issue
- 4+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing
- Fluency in English
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.