Senior Compensation Analyst
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Total Rewards team is core to the success of a Talent First organization. The team acts as strategic consultants and operators within the business, using its expertise in compensation plan design, benchmarking, and data analysis to roll out initiatives in a fast-paced and technologically driven environment.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert in the delivery of several compensation programs including global annual compensation process, bonus and sales incentive programs, market benchmarking, job architecture, day-to-day base pay recommendations and salary survey participation. The Senior Compensation Analyst will also partner with the business and HR Business Partners in support of our strategy and operating priorities. A successful candidate will have proven analytical and communication capabilities, along with extreme attention to detail.
- Play a key role in refining and implementing compensation governance across the business
- Develop and deliver education on our compensation philosophy and practice, for both managers and employees
- Build processes that can be scaled to match our growth plans
- Collaborate with Finance, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
- Conduct and coordinate compensation benchmarking studies and job analyses globally.
- Assist with HR Technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Provide high quality compensation analyses of large datasets to distill insights and convey findings.
- Partner with HRIS and/or HR Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third-party vendors in gathering global benchmarking business intelligence or in solving compensation problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US and abroad.
- Serve as subject matter expert across a select portfolio of Total Rewards projects.
- May include up to 10% travel.
- Experience with broad-based, equity, and international compensation.
- Experience influencing HR Business Partners and executives in a consulting or consultative role.
- Has analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Is a natural leader and can influence decision-makers.
- Is resourceful and can multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet demands.
- Can easily maneuver from big picture to detail and back…quickly.
- Understands and applies logic to analyze and review core datasets, looking for patterns, drawing insights.
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g., junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
Key Skills and Behaviors:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience having worked in a global software/technology organization.
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods, or related field.
- Superior MS Office skills.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.