Head of Integration
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
M&A is an important pillar of Relativity's strategy and as a driver of growth and innovation, both to support our core and as we look to expand into adjacent spaces. The Head of Integration will lead the integration of acquired companies across both Relativity and organizations we acquire from diligence to delivery.
You will play an essential role working with the Head of Corporate Development to inform M&A thesis development, oversee acquisitions, and prepare merger integration plans. Post-acquisition, this leader partners with Executives, founders, and their teams to manage and execute on complex cross-functional projects, unlock deal value, and ensure the success of change management efforts. You will shape our M&A strategy, driving continued innovation, and delivering on growth agendas for acquired businesses.
You will report to the VP of Finance.
Your Role in Action
- Own the integration plan and execution - Work with Executives and cross-functional team leaders to determine our M&A and integrations strategy, develop and execute on impactful integration plans, and navigate challenges as they arise - The Head of M&A Integration and Transformation will be the leader accountable for the success of each integration (success of each integration will be defined before each deal is closed).
- Participate in diligence phases to help shape the thesis, determine integration priorities, and develop high impact integration plans to ensure the capture of value from acquisitions
- Design and set up Integration Management Office to oversee integration processes (establish IMO structure and governance, stand up functional integration teams and determine roles and responsibilities, oversee the integration drumbeat)
- Set up acquired businesses to thrive post-integration - Ensure acquired businesses are set up to continue driving breakthrough innovation to deliver ever-increasing value to our customers and partners and to meet growth goals - Create the conditions for talent from acquired companies to excel as Relativians and accelerate their careers
- Work with the Executive team to drive clarity on integration progress, escalate and manage risks, and proactively problem solvein support ofkey integration priorities - Develop key tracking and reporting metrics aligned with integration plans/goals - Align the Executive teams on both sides and ensure clear and consistent visibility into progress - Manage integration risks and develop/implement risk mitigation plans
- Establish best practices and train our leaders - building and improving our strategy and ensuring key Execs and other leaders are educated on and bought into our approach
- Nurture the acquired company through the development of authentic, trusting working relationships - Develop a trusted advisor role with founders, executives, and senior leaders across companies - Be a positive spokesperson and change leader to address employees' integration questions and boost awareness about Relativity culture and programs
- 8+ years experience in merger integration work preferred, 6+ years minimum
- Proven and successful experience in merger integration work in technology companies
- Experience with how businesses operate
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring, prioritization, and management of multiple work streams independently
- Lead, partner with, and influence senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Less than 20% travel
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.