Advanced Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As an Advanced Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software products, in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
Data Ingestion Team
Our company mission is to help customers organize data, discover the truth, and act on it.
Our team makes sure data can easily, seamlessly, and quickly get into Relativity.
The team main focuses are:
· Develop and maintain data import and export solution for RelativityOne Cloud
· Provide our customers with access to our product via highly available and performant REST API and enable them to build applications that leverage our services
· Improve Open Telemetry based monitoring of our product to be able to constantly improve user experience and reliability
Your Role in Action
- Work on a scalable and highly available distributed backend solution
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- 2+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems
- Experience in C# programming language
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, preferably TDD approach
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud will be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile frameworks
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.