Lead Systems Engineer - SRE - 21-0468
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Drive continuous and sustainable improvement of performance and reliability metrics across RelativityOne. Leverage database, infrastructure and operational expertise to bring the most complex issues to a quick resolution. Increase quality of execution by use of operational patterns and best practices; lead Engineering and Service Delivery teams towards the implementation of those practices.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and create sustainable processes that lead to higher levels of customer experience on the RelativityOne platform
- Support, advise, and provide operational insight to Engineering teams, with a goal of increasing quality and robustness of design and implementation
- Serve as an escalation resource for Service Delivery teams
- Directly contribute automation solutions which increase reliability, reduce manual work, and/or reduce turnaround time in operations
- Share best practices, cross-train staff, and promote a culture of shared knowledge
- 8+ years of experience in a technical operational role
- Robust experience with a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, databases, networks, and back-end infrastructure). Hands-on scripting experience (PowerShell preferred)
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact, backed by the interpersonal and organizational skills to drive desired change across a wide community of stakeholders