eDiscovery Solutions Analyst (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Relativity Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for one-to-one workflow enablement during onboarding and ongoing customer servicing. The Relativity Solutions Analyst works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Lead workflow enablement activities during onboarding.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line.
- Capture customer and prospective customer requirements and work with internal teams to create scopes of work and implementation plans to address business needs.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Participate in sales calls and meetings as required and assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Delivery of One-to-Many programming as created by Community Enablement.
- Competency to work within a single customer segment.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Minimum of 2 years e-discovery experience.
- Current Relativity Certified Administrator certification status, or the attainment of an RCA within 3 months of hire date.
- Strong knowledge of Relativity best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.