Associate, Strategy and Business Operations
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Strategy and Business Operations team (under the Chief Strategy Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
- Work closely with the Executive Team and the rest of the Strategy and Business Operations team to develop our long-term growth plans (e.g., go-to-market strategies, adjacencies expansion, international expansion)
- Collaborate with other Relativity teams, external vendors, and our customers to gather key inputs to inform our strategy
- Partner directly with department heads and other leaders in the business to answer the key strategic questions for their department
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to realize our strategies from planning through execution
- Support executive meetings including weekly operational, quarterly planning, and Board meetings
Personal qualities required to succeed in the role
- You are excited to become a part of one of Chicago’s fastest growing tech companies
- You like problem solving for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others
- You are an exceptional communicator in multiple formats (slides, Word docs, in-person, and over the phone)
- You excel at balancing competing priorities across multiple projects simultaneously and rationally prioritize your time
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- At least 2 years experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm
- Experience with growth strategy, market assessments, product roadmap strategy, go-to-market strategy preferred
- Note: This opening is for either an Associate OR Senior Associate in Strategy – the title will be determined based the candidate’s level of experience.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.