Data Analyst (Remote OR Hybrid)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Service Delivery department in advanced data analysis and reporting. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical and reporting skills will allow you to report on Service Delivery metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with Service Delivery leaders on target setting, capacity planning, customer experience reporting, performance reporting and other data analysis projects.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for Service Delivery.
- Create moderate to complex reporting solutions (Tableau, SalesForce) based on existing datasets
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, JIRA, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Service Delivery teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Service Delivery Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Service Delivery strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Service Delivery team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of Service Delivery.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- Experience with a SaaS or subscription-based software company.
- Intermediate knowledge of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- 1+ years experience building or enhancing dashboards within data visualization tools (eg. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with statistical analysis / data mining techniques and software
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.