Senior Account Executive, Public Sector - Federal
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
The Senior Account Executive, Public Sector (Federal) generates new Relativity business with new and existing customers across U.S. Federal Government agencies. This position maintains an industry-focused sales approach with distinct sales responsibilities.
- Define and execute sales plans for a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within that territory.
- Perform product demonstrations for new customers.
- Manage and expand the company’s relationships with assigned federal government agencies.
- Coordinate resources across the full sales cycle.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the full sales team to communicate best practices and areas for improvement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience selling Cloud/SaaS or complex technology solutions to the federal government.
- Experience selling to and through federal systems integrators.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Solid litigation and technical acumen in e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- Experience selling enterprise services related to e-discovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or consulting services.
- Understanding of commonly known e-discovery practices and a working knowledge of applicable industry controls.
- Working knowledge of the company and its products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Five or more years of quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company.
- Working knowledge of the federal acquisition regulation (FAR), federal procurement vehicles, budget cycles, and negotiating contracts.
- Five or more years of complex solution selling experience with some SaaS exposure.
- Skilled and comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.