Software Engineer (Collect)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity Collection provides customers with a user-friendly and powerful application for obtaining electronically stored information (ESI) from enterprise cloud data sources and corporate computer endpoints. It includes functionality for performing targeted collections of data based on metadata criteria. Defensibility(accuracy) and speed are the two important characteristics of a collection. The collectors run on a container-based technology managed by Kubernetes.
- Contribute to building our core product offering, Relativity
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Handle client support issues on-call 2-3 times per year
- 3 years software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other related subject or equivalent industry experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in an object-oriented language