Software Engineer Intern - Server Architecture
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Server Architecture Team is responsible for bridging the gap between the clients who use our cloud solution (RelativityOne) vs the local, on-premise installations. As ~85% of customers are using the on-prem solution, it is important to keep them up-to-date, while handling the latest RelativityOne changes. Joining the SAT means working on the latest technology that can ensure both solutions are able to progress seamlessly and efficiently together. In addition to being a member of this team that was formed earlier in the year, you would get to communicate with members of several other Relativity engineering teams while working on projects.
If you have experience in C# and PowerShell and are interested in learning how to write solid, well-tested code that will be used throughout the organization, join our team!
- Learn and use new technologies and popular programming languages to design, build, and test our platform, Relativity
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Effective communicator
- Team player