RelativityOne Implementation Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The R1 Customer Service team manages the lifecycle playbooks for the RelativityOne product, from conducting trial sessions with prospective customers through custom onboarding, data migrations, third-party integrations and ongoing management of the platform. The Implementation Specialist I works to understand client usage and capabilities for all RelativityOne products and offerings across the spectrum of the EDRM.
- Assist in setting customers up with RelativityOne products and offerings.
- Assist with implementation activities, including POCs, new customer rollouts, data migration and implementation of new or updated products.
- Work to obtain subject matter expertise in one or more areas within the team.
- Provide support technical guidance to help customers use RelativityOne systems and enable them to optimize their use of the platform.
- Participate in sales calls and meetings as required and assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Identify customer and prospective customer needs and define solutions to address them.
- Manage all assigned customer issues and questions.
- Capture customer and prospective customer requirements and work with internal teams to create scopes of work and implementation plans to address business needs.
- Deliver advice to the product management team based on customer or prospective customer interactions, product issues, field deployments and market trends.
- Track activities in the approved, standard internal systems, including detailed updates for all customer interactions and change management.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Additional certifications (e.g., Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Assisted Review Specialist, Relativity Sales Professional, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Relativity and RelativityOne best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years in a relevant industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and its features.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Earn RCA and ROCP certifications within three months of employment.