Senior IT Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity wants to speak to top-performing IT Senior Managers who are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in our IT department. Relativity IT’s mission is to deliver technology solutions that connect, secure, and accelerate our employees and customers worldwide. Our IT teams are located in the USA and Poland, serving the needs of employees and customers in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
As our IT Senior Manager, you will lead our rapidly growing IT team in Poland. You will ensure IT delivers impeccable business value and enables Relativity’s global expansion, particularly in EMEA and APAC regions. Responsibilities include team leadership, stakeholder relations, vendor partnerships, project delivery, operational management, growth, and expansion.
The Poland team is composed of 10 diversely talented IT professionals spanning capabilities such as networking engineering, enterprise business applications, system engineering, end-user computing.
You will transition from our current IT Senior Manager, who is repatriating to the USA at the end of 2021.
You will determine your most productive work location, splitting time working remotely and in our Krakow office. Bi-annual travel is expected to London, UK, and Chicago, USA.
- Become Relativity’s trusted, go-to IT leader for EMEA and APAC. Oversee several IT disciplines; including network, end-user computing, enterprise applications, and system engineering.
- Directly lead our Poland-based IT employees. Foster a culture of constant professional improvement and growth. Emphasize high-performance expectations, self-leadership, empowerment, and diversity. Mentor and develop your team continuously, including aspiring leaders among your team.
- Contribute to IT’s global strategy and product roadmaps. Collaborate closely with technical and functional IT leaders. Champion for unique regional needs while adopting global solutions, best practices, and standards.
- Continuously assess, recommend, and implement improvements to IT’s a global operating model, ensuring tight alignment, engagement, and deliver business value.
- Manage a variety of IT projects within EMEA and APAC regions; including support for new market entry, office opening/expansion, supply chain optimization. Ensure careful coordination and business readiness.
- Establish a strong vendor partner network to deliver timely services and equipment in remote locations. Maintain control over our EMEA and APAC IT supply chain. Define performance measures. Manage IT costs responsibly.
- Drive a culture of one global department, one mission.
- 3+ years managing support of SaaS enterprise business applications (such as Salesforce).
- Experience managing IT services across at least two different countries/offices.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Deep hiring experience for a variety of roles.
- Successfully managed an IT team for a small or mid-sized organization.
- Strong experience managing teams in a matrix organization with an aptitude in aligning multiple teams toward common goals.
- Unwavering focus on leading people. Successfully managed at least 5 direct reports.
- Successfully managed at least 1 organization transformation effort, directly contributing to the change management plan.
- Highly engaged in mentoring and managing at least 1 people leader.
- Interviewed and hired at least 5 employees in a hiring manager role.
- Managed and successfully delivered at least one complex project rollout which required coordination between multiple offices/regions. Experience with agile scrum project methodology.
- Successfully implemented new processes & methodology to improve an IT organization, overcoming change management challenges.
- Experience with negotiating IT vendor software/hardware/service contracts and managing vendor performance.