Sales Operations Manager, Public Sector
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Sales Operations Manager for the public sector is the operational partner for the U.S. government sales team. You’ll work closely with the managing director and account executives on deal support, contract process, and strategic planning. You will lead projects that partner with multiple areas of the business—such as legal, finance, and marketing—acting as a subject matter expert for government buying processes and pricing. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on sales metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team.
- Provide deal support to U.S. public sector team for federal, state, and local reps to model pricing and advise on custom quotes.
- Contribute to effective implementation of new price programs and corresponding new business practices. Work with vendors to maintain the GSA pricelist and other procurement schedules; work with other functional groups to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant updates are made to schedules.
- Guide and facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality of government customer accounts, pipeline, and contracts. Act as subject matter expert in government buying processes for Revenue Operations, Sales, Legal, Finance, and Marketing.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of sales trends, especially revenue growth and renewal forecasting in government sales. Support the government segment in KPI tracking and quarterly business reviews.
- Partner with sales leaders on the strategic planning process for the government team, especially for territory assignments (federal, state, and local), staffing analysis, goal-setting, and quota creation.
- Participate in sales incentive plan design for government reps and managers, including analysis of existing design plan efficacy, as well as planning for annual design and policy changes. Maintain documentation and tracking of compensation policies.
- Lead business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of go-to-market teams.
- 7+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization; high-growth SaaS company a plus
- 5+ years of experience supporting public sector sales teams
- A deep understanding of the federal and/or state contracting process (including GSA schedule vehicles)
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Exceptional project management skills, with a high attention to detail and ability to manage simultaneous workstreams across multiple teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment