Site Reliability Engineer (remote in Poland)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Site Reliability Engineer in our SRE Poland team, your primary mission will be to combine operational and engineering knowledge with the necessary creativity to develop new solutions to emerging challenges and to optimize existing systems and processes. You will be responsible for the system availability and the reliability of key platform services and application. You will ensure that these meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
As an SRE, you are motivated to collaborate with various teams within the company, enabling the realization and operation of sustainable production systems that can adapt to global challenges and changes.
Site Reliability Engineer’s role includes practical disposition, a deep technical understanding and the important ability to plan and develop systems in a targeted manner.
We are looking for a person who shows interest in developing a data-driven-system in the dynamically changing e-discovery environment, is open- minded and is ready to embrace the challenge of working on highly scalable systems.
- Implementing and maintaining DevOps practices within the team.
- Designing and maintaining infrastructure and automation tools to support Product teams by applying SRE main principles and SRE best practices.
- Meeting identified goals with respect to SRE team metrics.
- Continuously improving processes and infrastructure to enhance platform reliability and performance.
- Collaborating with Software Engineers, Problem Management, Observability teams to optimize platform performance and scalability.
- Advising and supporting Customer Support teams for complex technical questions/troubleshooting related to the system infrastructure.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the platform performance and reliability issues.
- Administration and operation of cloud platforms (MS-Azure).
- Configuration, administration and patch management.
- Advising and supporting customers for technical questions and for setting up and configuring servers and infrastructure.
- Taking over the incident, request fulfilment for Relativity application (supervision of the application in day-to-day business).
- Fixing escalation issues.
- Carrying out checks after incidents and implementing solutions to prevent future issues (by applying a blameless postmortem culture; responsible for any post-incident actions that involve the development or optimization of any part of the software development lifecycle or the incident lifecycle).
- Documenting the team knowledge, continuously improving processes and infrastructure to enhance platform reliability and performance.
- Eliminating inefficiencies and identifying what can easily be automated – toil reduction.
- Accompanying rollouts and migrations.
- Active participation in the recruitment and onboarding process of new team members.
- Demonstrating consistent commitment to core company values.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in dealing with MS Azure (AS-900, AS-104, PowerShell).
- Good knowledge of a software architecture and design patterns (Kubernetes).
- Experience in a system monitoring and alerting.
- Experience in using JIRA, New Relic (advanced level), Jenkins, Tableau.
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle.
- Experience with DevOps practices, including CI/CD.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken & written).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional team to develop practical solutions and ensure positive user experiences.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to take ownership and drive topics end-to-end.
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance, and resilience.
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills.
- An innovative approach and a well-founded way of working.
- Aspiration for DevOps principles and SRE engineering excellence
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 141,588 and 173,052 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.