Accounting Intern - Summer 2021
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Accounting Intern Overview
As an Intern, you will assist the Finance team with recurring accounting and reporting activities, as well as provide support on special projects. You will gain exposure to all finance functions while collaborating with other teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist with a variety of accounting tasks, such as: Entering journal entries for applicable transactions, Reviewing submitted purchase orders, and Processing vendor invoices
- Assist with month-end closing processes
- Contribute to special projects
- Opportunity to assist with implementation of new accounting processes
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study (Junior standing is preferred)
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel