Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Do you dream of starting or pivoting into a career where technology powers the pursuit of justice, but you don't know how? At Relativity, we recognize that talent is distributed evenly in our communities, but opportunity is not. Through the Relativity Fellows program, our goal is to help you launch a career in e-Discovery, where technology and law intersect.
The program uses a hybrid work model consisting of remote learning with strategic in-person opportunities for workshops, building social capital, and establishing cohort community. During the program, each Fellow is surrounded with a network of supports to help them along their learning path including a 1:1 mentor. Fellows that graduate from the program in good standing with the performance requirements of the role are guaranteed a full-time internal position at Relativity or an external position with a Relativity partner.
Your Role in Action
- Learn new skills, behaviors, and mindsets that are important to succeed in roles at Relativity and at select Relativity partners
- Receive in-depth training on the RelativityOne platform and support in pursuing beginner certifications in the software. Depending on placement role, you may pursue additional Relativity certification after graduation
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the e-Discovery field and be well versed in the e-discovery market.
- Complete three (3) "Hurdles" development checkpoints where you can show what you know and receive 360 feedback
- Receive 1:1 mentorship and coachingfrom leaders within Relativity and outside of the company
- Develop a personal brand and leverage placement support to ensure you interview well for placement after graduation
- Build social capital and expand your network by contributing to the Relativity community, mentoring future Fellows as alumni, and participating in events to grow relationships inside and outside of Relativity
- Ask questions, be honest about mistakes and learn from them. You seek and embrace feedback and you offer it to others
- Have a high school diploma or GED at minimum
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Be fluent in the English language
- You agree with the following statements:
- o I desire new full-time employment at the conclusion of the Relativity Fellows program in technology and e-Discovery
- o I am ready to succed and grow –
- I face challenges with a sense of optimism
- I hold myself responsible for overcoming obstacles
- I easily work with all types of people
- I am motivated to help others succeed
- Colleagues and peers want me on their team because I ensure team goals are met first
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.