We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Are you looking for that catalyst to help you accelerate the trajectory of your career, whether you are just starting out or seeking to pivot to something new? Are you looking for a life-changing opportunity to join a growing industry at a company that truly values diverse backgrounds, thoughts, and perspectives? Are you eager to find a role and a team that will support and challenge you to grow as a leader?
Join us as a Relativity Fellow.
Relativity is a global software company headquartered in Chicago. Our company’s mission is to help our customers organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. At Relativity, we recognize that talent is distributed evenly in our communities, but opportunity is not. America’s workforce has a problem in that talented candidates are often overlooked due to socioeconomic factors beyond their control. This gap is known as the opportunity divide, where social and educational forces limit access to economic opportunity for large sections of the population. In the e-discovery field, there is a need for both diverse talent and more certified users to meet market demand. That is where Relativity Fellows comes in. Our program’s mission is to expand economic opportunity in the United States while building the strongest and most diverse pipeline of talent in the industry.
During this 5-month, full-time, paid program, Fellows receive training and resources focused on providing them with the knowledge, skills, and mindsets necessary to succeed in full-time, career-launching roles in our industry. The curriculum is driven by the requirements of these roles and includes in-depth Relativity product training and certification opportunities. Each Fellow is surrounded with a network of supports to help them along their learning path including a 1:1 mentor.
During the program, Fellows will be paid at the pro-rated hourly equivalent of $35,000 annually with healthcare and transportation benefits. Fellows that graduate from the program in good standing with the performance requirements of their role are guaranteed a full-time internal position at Relativity or an external position with a Relativity partner earning a minimum of $40,000 annually plus benefits with pathways for further career growth.
Fellows are required to participate in full-time training Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm for the entirety of the program. The program uses a hybrid work model consisting of primarily remote learning with strategic in-person opportunities for workshops, building social capital, and establishing cohort community. The first six (6) weeks of the program is the “Foundations” period. During this period, Fellows complete general onboarding sessions, complete the ACEDS eDiscovery Executive Certificate (eDex) course and final exam, and begin to study for their first Relativity certification.
- Learn new skills, behaviors, and mindsets that are critical to success in key roles at Relativity and at select clients.
- Receive in-depth training on the RelativityOne platform and support in pursuing entry certifications in the software. Some Fellows, depending on placement role, may pursue additional Relativity certification.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the legal and tech fields and be well versed in all aspects of the e-discovery market.
- Complete three (3) development checkpoints known as a “Hurdle” where Fellows have the opportunity to show what they know and formally receive performance feedback. Each hurdle consists of a combination of core values-focused mock interviews, individual/group project presentations, and 360 feedback. Fellows will discuss their overall hurdle evaluation with their manager.
- Receive 1:1 mentorship and coaching from leaders within Relativity and outside of the company.
- Develop a personal brand and leverage placement support activities to ensure Fellows interview well and secure employment at Relativity or with a client.
- Build social capital and expand their network by contributing to the Relativity community, mentoring future Fellows as alumni, and participating in events to grow relationships inside and outside of Relativity.
- Interest in technology careers. You are interested in technology and highly motivated to train for a new career in a growing and fast-paced industry. You like solving problems and helping others build new, creative solutions.
- Commitment and persistence. You work harder than your peers and you operate with high expectations. You face challenges with a sense of optimism and you hold yourself responsible for overcoming obstacles.
- Learning orientation. Own your own improvement. Ask questions, be honest about mistakes and learn from them. You are eager to learn from others, practice new skills, and build new mindsets. You seek and embrace feedback and you offer it to others.
- Team first. You easily work with all types of people and you are motivated to help others succeed. Colleagues and peers want you on their team because you ensure team goals are met first.
- All applicants must have a High School diploma or GED. Beyond that, applicants of all educational levels – those with no college, some college, or those with a degree or postsecondary credential – are encouraged to apply.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Express interest in technology and law
- Desire new full-time employment at the conclusion of the Relativity Fellows program.
- Have basic computer skills (operating a PC, word processing, email, typing, etc.).
- Be fluent in the English language.