Enterprise Account Executive - French Or Spanish Speaking (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Account Executive Continental Europe role is a new customer acquisition role focused on developing new, direct commercial relationships with the largest companies in the world. Historically, Relativity has provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms and a robust community of partners. But, increasingly, corporate enterprises are bringing more of their litigation processes in-house and choosing Relativity as their platform of choice. Our corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing area of GTM focus.
- You will be assigned a named account territory comprised of the largest, most litigious companies in the world.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions.
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (includes presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives).
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple lines of business including Relativity Trace or Channel Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Coordinate global sales opportunities with sales reps around the world.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Prior legal tech experience in areas such as e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Challenger sales mindset.
- Fluency in English and French or Spanish is nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud and/or integration products.
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions and/or lengthy sales campaigns.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.