Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various campaigns to increase and expand our engagement with Legal and IT teams. You will also focus on the development of each qualified lead to pass your perspective Senior Account Executive to further qualify and help solve the prospective customer's issues/problems using Relativity's cloud technology, RelativityOne.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Analyze business opportunities insights and develop strategic plans for outreach
- Develop and execute outreach campaigns to generate new sales prospects via multiple mediums (email, phone, BASHO, etc.)
- Maintain a meticulously accurate tracking of communication with prospective customers in our CRM, SalesForce.com
- Schedule discovery calls and demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Partner with account executives to gather and design industry specific data to help guide conversations with potential leads and develop a strategic approach to penetrate a targeted set of accounts
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Work across the sales department to roll out new initiative
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for research, planning, and social selling across a designated set of accounts
- Experience working with SalesLoft
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Fundraising
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to impact key decisions through effective communication skills
- Experience guiding business objectives and problem solving through effective time management and prioritization
- Relevant work experience in analyzing and interpreting data to tell a story
- Strong desire to learn sales and develop the skills and experience to become an Enterprise Sales Professional in the tech industry
- BA/BS, MBA or JD degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of business-related experience, sales, client facing, marketing, consulting
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.