Cyber Security Intern (Remote)
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our platform is used by thousands of organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects. Relativity has over 180,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and 198 of the Am Law 200. RelativityOne offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Relativity has been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for nine consecutive years.
Cyber Security Intern Overview
The Cybersecurity team works to make the RelativityOne cloud offering, Relativity corporate network and office space as secure as possible. We work with a host of detection capabilities centered around threat intelligence to monitor, alert, and respond to potential threats and attacks.
If you are passionate about security, we want to talk to you. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset are critical in this role, as you will be expected to be proactive in finding/researching security issues and finding meaningful solutions.
- Monitor and investigate Relativity’s security architecture technology solutions i.e. SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, Network monitoring, anti-malware, intrusion detection, etc. for cyber attacks, TTPs/Indicators of Compromise.
- Gathering and reporting of security metrics.
- Lead/assist in various projects: cybersecurity, forensic analysis, audits, risk assessments and penetration tests, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of cybersecurity standards, policies/procedures and documentation.
- Monitor tech and cyber trends, news and emerging threats and regularly update team with findings.
- Internships are for Summer 2022
- Experience with and/or a passion for Security
- Desire to make Relativity’s Product and/or Network secure
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Must be currently enrolled student pursuing a STEM degree
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.